Basic Rules that Apply to All Offers
In addition to the specific terms listed for each offer, the following rules apply to all offers, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
- Deals cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons, special offers, vouchers or special discounts.
- Deals cannot be applied toward the payment of shipping fees, tips or gratuities, taxes, or outstanding balances owed.
- Coupon has no redeemable cash value. Change will be given in the form of a credit voucher good for a later return visit in the event that the entire coupon is not exhausted in the initial visit unless otherwise stated in the individual Deal's terms.
- Deals must be used during the specified redemption period.
- All Deals are only available for use in accordance with applicable laws.
- You must be of legal drinking age to redeem a Deal for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Only actual Deal of the Day vouchers will be honored; newsprint ads for Deal of the Day/UpstateTodayDeals.com will not be honored.
- Each Deal of the Day voucher contains a unique code and is good for one use only. Duplicated or expired vouchers will not be honored.